Sunday 4 January 2015

This blog

The old year is gone, the new must come in. But some things are always in our memory. Old friends, comrades, stories and places. They remain at the back of my mind like yesterday.

This blog is created because of a challenge from a friend. In the spirit of the new year, I also felt it time to make a new resolution. I want to speak the truth after so many years staying quiet.

In this blog, I want to tell the stories of old men. Old men who struggled hard to change the world as young men. Old places and times when the world was a difficult place, full of excitement and betrayals.

At the end of the day, I want to account to the old men who walked with me in life. Come with me and I will tell you my stories.


怒发冲冠,
凭栏处,
潇潇雨歇。
抬望眼,
仰天长啸,
壮怀激烈。
三十功名尘与土,
八千里路云和月。
莫等闲,
白了少年头,
空悲切。

靖康耻,
犹未雪,
臣子恨,
何时灭?
驾长车,
踏破贺兰山缺。
壮志饥餐胡虏肉,
笑谈渴饮匈奴血。
待从头,
收拾旧山河,
朝天阙。

No comments:

Post a Comment